WHO WE ARE:
Aveanna Healthcare is a leading provider of skilled in-home
nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for a
passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill
our Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Position! Our success is
largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide
outstanding customer care.
The licensed vocational nurse is responsible for providing
direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse.
Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing
treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the
team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
WHAT AVEANNA OFFERS:
$500 Sign on Bonus for all New Hires!
New Grads encouraged to Apply! Training
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- Be EMPOWERED by working INDEPENDENTLY with a FLEXIBLE work
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life
insurance, and 401(k) after meeting full-time hours.
- Generous referral BONUSES.
- Lunch and Learn G-tube, Ventilator, Trach Refresher Training
- Low cost/free CEU’s.
- 24 hour on-call support
- One-on-one clinical development.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation event & employee recognition.
- Weekly core values newsletter, paid training &
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN)
- Provides direct patient care as defined in State’s Nurse
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the
plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education
and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progress
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN)
- Current CA Vocational Nurse License.
- 1 year of experience is PLUS.
- Pediatric experience is PLUS.
- We accept NEW GRADS under the Flex Waiver Program. In order to
qualify you need 2 signed letters of recommendation AND you must be
approved for position by local, federal and accreditation
- Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable.
- Current State license, CPR certification and valid driver's
license (local travel required).
If you feel that you are a match for our Licensed
Vocational Nurse (LVN) opening we welcome you to submit your
Aveanna Healthcare is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer and is committed to providing
employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and
disabled individuals, as well as all other protected
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees
Residing in California